LaneSystems Easter Egg Competition!Posted By: Hayley Monday 1st February 2016
LaneSystems are excited to invite children aged between 3 to 11 years to take part in our Easter Egg Competition! We are looking for creative children who want some fun designing an egg to get into the Easter sprit. Entries must be hand made only.
The winner of the Easter Egg Competition will win an Easter egg hamper.
How to enter:
Send us a picture of your egg via email, post, Twitter or Facebook. Please include contact details with your entries so we can contact you if you have won.
- By email: Emails must be sent to email@example.com
- By post to: Easter Egg Competition, LaneSystems Ltd, Alexander House, Butterwick Road, Fishburn, Stockton-on-Tees, TS21 4AR.
- Twitter: @LaneSystems
- Facebook: Go over to www.facebook.com/Lanesystems like our page then tag us in your photo.
All entries need to be received by 21st March 2016.
- 1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email, post, Twitter or Facebook.
- 2. There is no cash alternative for prizes. The prize winners agree to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
- 3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person, aged 3 to 11.
- 4. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- 5. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- 6. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
- 7. The winner will be announced on LaneSystems Social Media as well as you being informed directly with the contact details supplied to us.
- 8. The competition will run until 5.00pm on 21st March 2016.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pictures of the eggs will be posted to LaneSystems Social Media sites. Please inform us directly with your entry if you do not wish for us to share your entry or your name.