Sales Administrator VacancyPosted By: Hayley Friday 17th September 2021
|Up to £19,000 per annum, Permanent, full-time / Part time||Fishburn, Stockton-on-Tees|
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team in our busy sales department. We are looking for someone to join as soon as possible. We require a highly organised administrator to provide support to the sales team, to ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner. The candidate must have excellent customer service skills as the role is the first point of contact for our customers. Dealing with all incoming calls from our customers ensuring that the customer is provided with an excellent service and that the customers’ requirements are dealt with professionally.
Key Tasks include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth and accurate quoting of orders, inputting correct data and updating teams on progress.
- Generating Sales leads with both new and existing customers. Update and maintain company databases.
- Providing service information and quoting prices.
- Keep managers updated of progress with orders.
- Help maintain an excellent level of service to clients.
- Liaising between customers and our own in-house departments to ensure orders are fulfilled as per customer requirements.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and in a team, you will have the ability to engage with other LaneSystems staff to encourage a smooth and efficient service for our customers.
- Must have strong attention to details to ensure all paperwork is submitted securely and accurately.
- Excellent communicator with outstanding administrative skills.
- Be aware of the fast-paced environment and react to daily changes in customer demands.
- Hardworking with the push to get the job done.
- Competent with Excel \Word \ Outlook, must have IT experience preferably in a sales office/sales admin role.
Salary of up to £19,000 per annum | Healthcare package | On-site parking | Stakeholder Pension|
8-hour shift, 40-hour week | Monday to Friday.
How to apply:
You can apply for this position by submitting your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org