|Cloud accounting software opens up some exciting possibilities for your business, helping to boost your productivity and minimise the burden of admin. And with Making Tax Digital on the horizon, now is the time to assess your options.|
You can use Sage 50cloud on your desktop and mobile devices. As it connects to the cloud, your documents and data will be up-to-date, no matter how you access them.
If both you and your accountant have Sage 50cloud, you’ll also have Sage Drive free of charge. This means that as long as you’re connected to the internet, you’ll both have access to the same up-to-date information and can log in and work on documents at the same time.
Sage 50cloud Accounts integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365. Together, they save you time and help you improve productivity. There’s no need to toggle between the two systems and you’ll have access to all the usual Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Never lose a file
- Upload expenses and other documents on the go
- Synchronise Sage and Outlook
- Enjoy slicker reporting with Excel integrations
Customise your 50cloud features to suit your business.
- Manage cashflow and invoicing
- Calculate and submit VAT returns online
- Stay in control of your stock and inventory
- Create powerful reports
- Get an up-to-date picture from your bank
- Get paid on time, every time with GoCardless for Sage
- Make secure online payments with a greater level of control.
As a Sage reseller, we’d be happy to discuss your options and help you with any questions. Please contact Michel Lane or Toni Stratton on 01740 623582, to talk through how we bring your business to the cloud and get you ready for Making Tax Digital with Sage software.