LaneSystems are Hiring!Posted By: Helen Wednesday 18th July 2018
LaneSystems are an IT Business Partner and we are currently on the lookout for two new, exceptional team members. Based in Fishburn, Stockton, we work alongside SMBs in order to support their computer systems and processes. With offices in Gateshead and Stockton, we offer easy access to a wide catchment area, providing comprehensive IT Support to those that can’t justify in-house provisions. Our team focuses on the delivery of a high quality service that’s based specifically upon client requirements.
And what are we looking for?
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Lead Generator and a Field Technician to join our Sales Department in our Stockton office.
Let’s tell you more about the Lead Generator Role
Based in our Stockton office you will be responsible for generating additional business via sales of IT Support to new clients. As an excellent opportunity for someone with previous sales experience, you will join a rewarding team to further develop your skills and career.
Your role and responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify new business opportunities through a variety of sources
- Consult with owners of businesses building rapport with them
- Ensure closing staff get a full and detailed brief of the potential clients needs
- Arrange appointments for field-based representatives
- Visit potential client sites to raise awareness of company
- Work in a fun and fast-paced target driven team working to individual and team targets
- Become successful as a Lead Generator
We are interested in seeing candidate CVs with experience of working to targets; this could be in mobile phone retail, call centre sales advisor or executive, door-to-door and customer service advisors with upselling.
Additional requirements include:
- Positive, professional and confident communicator
- Access to own vehicle required
£16k – £20k Basic + Uncapped Commission + Pension + Healthcare
Let’s tell you more about the Field Technician Role
Providing first class IT support to our wide and varied client portfolio you will work across a range of industries including engineering, construction, accountancy, auto mechanical engineering and more. This is a permanent, full time position. You will work with a wide variety of hardware and software and primarily be responsible for repairing IT faults and queries at the clients place of work. The successful candidate will require the following:
- Strong technical knowledge
- Be confident in communicating with both colleagues and clients
- Happy to travel to client’s places of work
- Proficient in working to timescales
- Use technologies & software of which you have no prior experience
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Visiting end-users in person to deal with their IT issues and queries
- Visiting clients offices to complete the installation of PC hardware (PCs, Printers etc)
- Dealing with day to day support tasks, both on site and remotely using our remote support tools
- Make use of our internal job monitoring systems to make sure everyone is always up to date with work progress
- Maintain a high level of customer service to our clients
Skills and knowledge required:
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems including Windows XP/7/8/10
- Knowledge of server operating systems and technologies (Server 2016/2012/2008/DHCP/DNS etc)
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of routers/switches/firewalls
- Good timekeeping and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Have a willingness and passion to increase your IT knowledge and qualifications
- Have excellent customer-facing support skills
- Full driving license essential
A company van will be provided.
Certifications, qualifications and experience required:
Industry certifications from Microsoft or Cisco would be an advantage. Experience in a similar role is essential.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £18k – £25k depending on experience and qualifications. You will be provided with a company van, work laptop and mobile phone.
Want to know more?
To find out more about our company please take a look at the LaneSystems website. You can apply for either of these positions by submitting your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!